Sunday, May 13, 2012

Trying Out B.B. Cream

$38, Sephora

Somewhere in between college graduation & landing a high-stress job at an oil & gas company,  I developed an unwelcome case of pizza face.  Becoming an adult included the large amount of worry over work emails, deadlines, bills, budgets, credit card statements, etc....etc....etc.... Throw in a large amount of coffee & little sleep, and you've got major skin problems.  
After trying every harsh 3-step plan in the book, I decided to try the less-is-more approach.   This brought me to B.B. Creams (aka Blemish Balms):  moisturizers with moderate coverage, SPF & lots of yummy skin smoothing ingredients.   I wanted to stray from thick foundations and lots of concealer so I chose Boscia's oil-free cream.   I love this brand, although it's slightly expensive.  It tries to use natural ingredients and generally has great reviews.  PLUS, this cream is oil-free which is very important.
I've used it for days and can honestly say that this stuff works wonders.  It covers your problem areas and keeps your face hydrated but not greasy for LITERALLY the entire day.  I've only had to add concealer to one or two places in the past week and I'm already seeing improvements.  I think the key to clearing up blemishes is simplifying your makeup & skincare routine and oil control.  Boscia's B.B. Cream is the way to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment