Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cheap Friday: L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion

$8

I adore suntans.  Absolutely.  But the skin cancer & early aging that come along with sun bathing worries me a bit.  Also, I work 40 hours a week and don't necessarily have the time to bake by the pool.  My Saturdays and Sundays are incredibly precious to me.   Spending them half naked covered in sweat (well to some people that sounds awesome) isn't something I'm interested in.  I would rather be sewing, cleaning my house or exploring Netflix in my air conditioned living room. 

For the past two years (or maybe 3) I've been a HUGE advocate for L'Oreal's sunless tanning line.   The Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion is my absolute favorite and looks beautiful after the first application.  The tint shows you where the lotion is AND makes you sparkly.   I like to use it after a shower on a Friday night and then once again on Monday or Tuesday to keep the color during the week. 

At 8 bucks and maybe 10 applications, it's a total steal.  (I also think they're on sale at the May and 50th CVS right now).  

NOTE:  Like all sunless tanners, you will start to see the color flake (especially between your boobs where your bra rubs all day)...It's weird.  It sucks.  But just apply again and it will camoflauge it.   Much better to have slightly splotchy cleavage than freckles and wrinkles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment