Friday, May 18, 2012

Cheap Friday: Hair Flower

The Icing $7

Ok.  I'll admit it.... I shopped at The Icing today in Penn Square Mall.  It's full of tacky & trendy jewelry & purses but they have some legitimate gems there.   I signed on to Summer Camp Music Festival next weekend and I needed some cheap hair accessories that I could lose/ruin/combat crazy hair.  I won't talk of what all I bought (think pink & blue hair extensions) but this barrette will translate to every day life if it survives the trip.  

I found this guy in the back with many other fake floral hair clips.   It's an off-white flower with a secure hair clip attached.   I figured it will look cute pulling back sweaty bangs or stuck on the side with some beachy waves.  We shall see how it goes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment